Understanding the different social media platforms and their audience demographics
What is the fundamental element in the promotion process? The most convenient platform you choose for your content? Setting up a campaign? It all contributes to the overall performance of a social media profile, however, many creators and brands online forget about the important factor in the process of promotion: the audience.
Why is the audience essential when it comes to brand visibility or credibility of your social media profile? In general, it all comes down to understanding who your audience is when you promote your brand online. You put information out there not only for the algorithms but mostly for people. The process is driven by users and by the level of engagement and their interest in your content.
Audience can make a positive impact on your brand and put your content to a whole new level. Why should you focus on your audience?
- It affects your profile's engagement rate and generating more activity;
- Creators are able to comes up with more targeted content to make their content appeal more;
- Audience affects conversions of the brand or a profile online as well as improving brand’s credibility.
Understanding the audience is key to creating a successful social media marketing strategy. You have a chance to build a strong online presence of your brand and grow your business by taking the time to analyze your audience and create content that appeals.
Of course, audiences differ across the platforms, the key elements that can change include:
- Level of education
How do audiences across social media platforms vary?
The key elements that all influencers should acknowledge when it comes to TikTok includes:
- The platform has more than 1 billion active users;
- People spend around 90 minutes on the platform;
- Females make up to 57% of the number of users while males make up to around 43%;
- The age groups that use TikTok actively ranges between 18-24 (more than 40%) and 25-34 (approx 30%);
- The largest audience on TikTok comes from the US and Indonesia that makes up more than 136 and 99 million people respectively;
- More than 21% of users on TikTok have high school education (or less);
- The platform has more than 2 billion active users;
- People spend less than 30 minutes on the platform;
- Females make up approx 49% of the number of users while males make up more than 50%;
- Instagram is actively used by the age groups of between 25-34 (around 32%) and 18-24 (30%);
- The largest audience is from India (more than 230M users) and the US (160M people);
- More than 49% of users on Instagram are college graduates and approx 44% with college education.
- More than 2 billion are active users;
- People spend around 30 minutes browsing on the platform;
- Males make up more than 54% of the number of users and females make up around 46% of the total number of users;
- YouTube is mostly used by the age groups of between 18-24 ( 34%) and 25-34 (33%);
- The largest audience comes from India which makes up more than 467M people and the audience from the US (247M users);
- Around 89% of users are college graduates and 86% of people on YouTube have college education.
- More than 211 million are active users;
- On Twitter people spend around 31 minutes;
- Males make up more than 56% of the number of users and females make up around 44%;
- Twitter is mostly used by the age groups of between 25-34 (more than 39%) and 35-49 (21%);
- The largest audience the US (more than 77M people) and the audience from Japan (59M users);
- Around 33% of users are college graduates and 26% have college education.
- The platform has around 3 billion active users;
- People spend less than 33 minutes on the platform;
- Females make up only 43% of the number of users while males make up more than 57%;
- Instagram is actively used by the age groups of between 25-34 (31%) and 18-24 (22%);
- The largest audience is from India (330M) and the US (180M people);
- Almost 80% of users on Facebook are college graduates.
How to make your social media content more visible?
Make your social media account more visible on the most popular social media platforms by getting promotion services from trustworthy sources. Users try to save more of their time on marketing and promotion and focus more on their profile image and social media presence. In fact, the vast majority of creators turn to get help from reliable SMM panels like Tube.Biz.
When you get the most effective services for your accounts on:
With Tube.Biz you get maximum exposure on any of these platforms and gain recognition your content deserves. Don’t worry, the activity that you will get from our page will be from real people, we don’t use bots activity as we understand the importance of organic promotion. Our services comply with the terms and conditions of YouTube. The more subscribers you’ll get the more reputable your account becomes.
Don’t waste your time and start your journey to endless popularity with our best services for the most prominent platforms:
Buy YouTube Views - the prices are from $3.00 per 1000
Buy YouTube Subscribers - the prices are from $50.00 per 1000
Buy Instagram Followers - the prices are from $10.00 per 1000
Buy TikTok Followers - the prices are from $15.00 per package
Buy Facebook Subscribers - the prices are from $10.00 per 1000